Statements or screenshots of wallets/exchange balance showing holdings of Acceptable Coins (BTC/ETH/USDC). It should reflect your:
(1) your full name,
(2) date of statement,
(3) the value of your cryptocurrencies holdings for BTC/ETH/USDC, and
(4) the exchange or wallet provider name.
Exchanges and wallets accepted: Coin Hako, Binance, Gemini, Crypto.com, Meta Mask, Kucoin, FTX, Gate.io, Coinbase
Entities falling out of the criteria will be assessed on case-by-case basis.
For more information on the steps to retrieve your statements from the respective exchanges and wallet providers:
- Binance – https://www.binance.com/en-AU/support/faq/13d16a3aa30b4b28b2978a9503ec8a79
- Gemini – https://support.gemini.com/hc/en-us/articles/209113526-How-can-I-view-my-transaction-history-
- Crypto.com - https://help.crypto.com/en/articles/3438579-how-do-i-export-my-transaction-history-app
- Kucoin – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6apisQ9F1Ww
- Coinbase – https://help.coinbase.com/en/exchange/managing-my-account/account-history-and-reports